Looking For…, Renter in West Lafayette, IN

Looking for Executive home for lease in West Lafayette, IN

Asked by Looking For Lease, West Lafayette, IN Tue Mar 15, 2011

We are looking for a 4 BR home in West Lafayette school system to lease. We are not interested in buying at this time. We are prepared to pay monthly rent in the $2,000 - $2,500 range depending on the size/features of the house. It would be ideal to find a home with a 2 year lease option. Looking for a rental home or a house that is slow to sell with sellers who would entertain a lease. Perhaps we can help each other.

If you see or hear of something that might fit the bill, please let me know. I appreciate any information or leads you can provide. Thanks in advance!

Answers

2
We have 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home with full finished basement in U Farms in WL school system. Basement has media area, large rec area and partial kitchen. Home has large back yard and lots of space for a family. Please call if you are still interested. 765-430-6945
You can contact our Lafayette office -
Prudential Indiana Realty Group
765-449-8844