Michaeldow37, Home Buyer in Vail, AZ

Let me know if this home falls through I will offer 230000.

Asked by Michaeldow37, Vail, AZ Tue Oct 11, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3036866810-12989-E-Wild-Horse…

Answers

5
Closed, , Tucson, AZ
Thu Oct 13, 2011
Michael,
Would you please send me your email address, so I can send you some information?
htiminsky@fairwaymc.com
Closed, , Tucson, AZ
Wed Oct 12, 2011
Michael,
Cara Mancuso is a great Realtor to work with. She will always do a comparable market search and will suggest a proper home price offer that will be accepted.
Michaeldow37, Home Buyer, Vail, AZ
Tue Oct 11, 2011
I would like the same layout to the mentioned above.
Mary Clark, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Tue Oct 11, 2011
Hello Michael, Cara is correct about this home appraising for the purchase price. A market analysis will show whether it's priced right or not. And, I did a quick search of other homes in the Rancho Del Lago area, 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, pool, and found one other one that is NOT under contract. If you would like me to send you the full property report, just email me.--Mary Clark, Long Realty
Cara Marcelle…, Agent, Marana, AZ
Tue Oct 11, 2011
Thank you, Michael. Are you working with a loan officer or mortgage broker? When making an offer, it is important to keep in mind that if you are taking out a loan, the home will have to appraise at the contract price. I am happy to help you with this and any other questions you may have while searching for your Vail home.