Just want to ask if this condominium is still available. Im interested to buy it.

Asked by melbaahmed, Seattle, WA Thu Jan 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3030128398--15th-Ave-NE-20…

Answers

6
Dave Skow, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Seattle, WA
Fri Feb 1, 2013
Do you have your financing lined up ( assuming your offer isnt going to be a cash offer) ...if so - great ....if not - get pre approved if your plans include an offer imminently
Mary Devino, Agent, Seattle, WA
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Melbaahmed,
The comments are helpful and true, find a trusted Realtor who is licensed and can search on the NWMLS in specific areas with specific criteria for you. I am a certified foreclosure specialist and specialize in the Seattle area. Let me know if I can be of help.
Ray Akers, Agent, Seattle, WA
Thu Jan 31, 2013
You'll get the most accurate information from Realtors. Third-party real estate websites have been shown to be frequently inaccurate. The agent's database is highly reliable. Find yourself a good Realtor and he/she can help you find a good investment property. Good luck.
Mark Bensadon, , Seattle, WA
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Not sure if that particular condo is available, but I specialize in the north Seattle area and I know of many condos within you're price range. Your best bet is to hook up with an agent to help you seek out the right spot. Feel free to contact me if you need any help.
Stacey Lange, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Thu Jan 31, 2013
This home was foreclosed by Citimortgage but unfortunately it was SOLD as an REO in December 2011. Unfortunately much of the information listed by Realty Trac is deceiving and inaccurate. If you are seeking bank owned homes, we have a specific page on our website dedicated to just that:

http://www.searchseattle.net/bank-owned.php

Once there you can narrow down your search by city.

Best of luck and I hope this information was helpful!
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Melbaahed,
This condo is not currently on the market. RealtyTrac doesn't sell real estate, they sell memberships to information any good broker can provide you for free. According to the listing the home has been foreclosed, but it's anybody’s guess when it may appear on the market. Until it is, they won't be considering any offers.
Find a great local broker who can assist you finding the home you are hoping to buy. Foreclosures are a bit of a specialty, so make sure they have experience dealing with distressed properties.