Nancy Johnst…, Other/Just Looking in Crosby, TX

Joel P and Nancy Voss want to know if our house at 14403 Bohemian Hall, Crosby Tx has a lein against it?

Asked by Nancy Johnston, Crosby, TX Fri Oct 22, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Kevin & Dawn…, Agent, Houston, TX
Thu Dec 1, 2011
Hi, I am a Realtor with Coldwell Banker Southern Homes in Crosby. Yes, you can go to the county cleark website or call them. They will be able to help you.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Nanci Zimmer…, , Cedar Park, TX
Fri Oct 22, 2010
You should contact the Harris County Clerk's office to request documents under your name and the property-this is of public record so anyone can look.

I found 4 documents on the County Clerk's website but they don't show images of the documents. Looks like there was a Deed of Trust and Warranty Deed filed and also a release of lien. But, again, they don't have images of the documents so I can't tell what was released, etc.

Go to the following link and enter your name in as grantee

Best of luck

0 votes
Greg Fowler, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri Oct 22, 2010
To find the answer to this, you'll need to check with the county clerk's office. Their website is

Hope this helps.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in Crosby Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more