It says...and looks "renovated". Does that include all new electrical wiring and plumbing?...Insulation?

Asked by Rose Humphrey, Vinton, VA Wed Feb 24, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3001523035-6107-River-Rd-Ches…

Answers

2
Susan Yates, , Richmond, VA
Wed Feb 24, 2010
Hi Rose,

Thanks for the inquiry. The information does say that it has new electrical, plumbing, etc. A Buyers Agent can help you with the due dilgence to find out if the wiring has been replaced and the details of the renovation. If you'd like to view this property feel free to give me a call and we can discuss this property or others in greater detail.

Thanks again,

Susan Yates
Realtor/ABR
Long & Foster
539-6184
Wendy Hayden, Agent, Midlothian, VA
Wed Feb 24, 2010
If you are interested in going to see the property I would be happy to take you. It is a gorgeous home and it from the photos, it looks like an excellent job was done on the renovation. I would be happy to call and set up an appointment to see the home and will also ask more detailed questions about the "updates" and how extensive the renovations done were. I live fairly close to this home and would love to see it myself!
Wendy Neugent
Realtor, Photographer and Home stager
804-739-6000
Wendy.Neugent@LongandFoster.com
Long and Foster
Harbour Pointe