It looks like 2306 Erie Ave, Sheboygan, WI 53081 has a garage in the picture, but no mention of it. Is the garage the next door neighbors?

Asked by laclark244, Sheboygan, WI Fri Apr 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3087212728-2306-Erie-Ave-Sheb…

Answers

3
Ashley Krause, Agent, Sheboygan, WI
Sat Apr 6, 2013
2306 Erie Avenue does have a 2.5 car detached garage. This home is on a corner lot & the garage is behind the home on the east side of the property. If you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help. I can also email you the full listing details of the home if you'd like. Just let me know! ashleykrause@realtyexecutives.com
Thanks!
How do I get an alert if an offer has already been made on 2306 Erie Ave
Sheboygan, WI 53081?
Flag Sun Apr 7, 2013
That would be fine to send me the full listing details.
Flag Sat Apr 6, 2013
laclark244, Home Buyer, Sheboygan, WI
Sat Apr 6, 2013
I guess I was thinking that when I see "Parking: Open" means parking on the street. Thanks for your reply. We will be up from Indiana to see that property and 522 Columbus Ave, Sheboygan on May 18th. I will call you closer to the time. Thank you!
email me at John@HartfielRealty.com when you get a chance and I can search for some more possible showings while you're in town. Have a wonderful weekend.

John
Flag Sat Apr 6, 2013
John Hartfiel, Agent, Appleton, WI
Sat Apr 6, 2013
There is a 2.5 car detached garage according to the information I've seen. Let me know if you'd like to take a look at the home sometime. 920-627-1529 or you can email me at John@HartfielRealty.com