It apears this home is foreclosed...I found a sticker on the window.

Asked by Ashley, Sulphur, LA Tue Jan 27, 2009

It appears this home is foreclosed...I found a sticker on the front window. When I called the home's previous owner, he seemed non-compliant as to giving me any information on the home. He simply said, "I'm not in a postition to be able to sell it." I have aa friend who is renting 2 houses down and would really like to see the home...he and his family are interested in purchasing it but they have no idea where to look to find out how to do so. If you could let me know if or when this house will be up for sale I would appreciate it. Thanks so much for your time.
--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Louisiana/Sulphur/sold/142882-38…

Answers

1
Daniel, , Baton Rouge, LA
Tue Jan 27, 2009
if the house has been taken over by a bank, all you can do is wait for the bank to assign the property to their reo real estate group

the property will go ob sale at fair market value.

get yourself pre-approved for a loan, then get a realtor to help you make an offer

just that simple