Is water sewher garbage included in the rent each month?

Asked by Brneyes14, Marysville, WA Fri Apr 15, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3048942107-7607-75th-Dr-NE-Mary…

Answers

4
Fred Schiessl, , Marysville, WA
Fri Apr 15, 2011
I would concur with my colleagues on this one. Water and sewer are usually part of the rent payment while the tennant picks up the garbage, (no pun intended. ;-) )
Brian Acey, Agent, Everett, WA
Fri Apr 15, 2011
Great house! I recommend to my investor customers to include the water and sewer in the rent because the water/sewer is lienable, meaning that IF the water and sewer are not paid the municipality can put a lien on the home. The garbage is rarely included since that bill follows the tenant.
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Fri Apr 15, 2011
Brneyes,
Generally with homes for rent, because the occupant can control these costs to a great degree, these costs are up the the tenant.
Tonya Brobeck, , Everett, WA
Fri Apr 15, 2011
Wow, that's a beautiful home & a great rental price!!! One would need to confirm the water/sewer/garbage with the property management company. However, with the price they have listed compared to the rest of the rental market, I'd guess no, it's not included.