Is trulia services free? If not how much does this service cost?

Asked by Brittany James, Chicago, IL Thu Oct 11, 2012

Answers

6
Ivan Sagel, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 12, 2012
This Q&A forum is free.

What services are you looking for?

Best of Luck,
Ivan Sagel
312-515-7823
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Oct 11, 2012
there are options to join for free
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Thu Oct 11, 2012
I am sure I understand what you are asking, are you a Realtor or are you a buyer, or home owner
selling a property?
if you a home owner you can NOT post your property for sale on Trulia at all. Only a licensed Realtor who has a property listed on the Multiple listing service with his Brokerage is allowed to post their
listings on Trulia.

Hope this answers your question.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Oct 11, 2012
If you want your listings featured, it costs money.
Joseph Hedri…, Agent, Morton Grove, IL
Thu Oct 11, 2012
MY service is to help you with your real estate needs. My services are paid with a commission from a sucessfull sale. Call me anytime at 847-212-5336 Joe Hedrick
Joseph Hedri…, Agent, Morton Grove, IL
Thu Oct 11, 2012
My service is to help you with your real estate need. The cost is a commission from the sale price.
Call me any time 847-212-5336. Joe Hedrick