Property Q&A in Gulf Shores>Question Details

Joy, Other/Just Looking in 35179

Is this unit still for sale?

Asked by Joy, 35179 Sun Mar 6, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3028143974-527-Beach-Club-Trl…

Answers

5
Dear Joy,

Here is everything currently active in that complex: http://www.navicamls.net/displays/?n=234&i=7274753&k=x8Pu. I'd be glad to show you any of these units, answer any questions you have, or help you find something else that works for you! Please feel free to call or email me at your convenience: Parrish Walker (251) 459-4764 or pwalker@oracleofmobile.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Joy,
Unit C209 of The Beach Club is currently under contract and scheduled to close on the 11th of this month. At this time, there are no other one bedroom units available in the Beach Club. If you like, send back your contact information and I can set you up on an automatic notification, as new listings come available. You will be contacted the same day that the unit is posted in the Baldwin County MLS, so that we can be one of the first to respond.
Let me know how we can assist you.
Thanks, Susan
Joy,
It looks like there are 2 one BR units listed in that complex, but both are under contract. There are several 2 and 3 BR units available however. Feel free to email or call me and I can give your more details regarding availability and prices.
Please let me know the unit number and I will get you status of the property.
Hi Joy,

Please let me know the unit number & I will let you know.