Is this unit still available?

Asked by Kevin Jusseaume, Marlborough, MA Mon Mar 5, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3071080223-34-Eldorado-Dr-Mar…

Answers

4
Russell Cook, Agent, Hudson, MA
Fri Jun 8, 2012
Hi Kevin - Are you just starting your home search? If so, you may want to make sure you fully understand the home buying process prior to focusing in on the particular home you want to buy. Many times the home a buyer actually buys wasn't on the market at the time they start looking for their home. Several steps should occur prior to looking at homes. It is important to build a good solid foundation regarding the market you are looking to buy, not just what is on the market but what has sold and just as important what didn't sell. Online searching is typically the early stages of the buying process, followed by an indepth examination of the market however along the way. Each client is unique, therefore my approach will vary in order to allow my client the best home buying experience. Best wishes with your search - let me know if I can be of service to you.
Heidi Zizza, Agent, Framingham, MA
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Kevin there are more of these available as well. Very convenient location
Paul Murphy, Agent, Worcester, MA
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Hi Kevin,

The seller cancelled this listing two months ago.

Paul
Donna Coffin, Agent, Marlborough, MA
Mon Mar 5, 2012
That is still available. There are two others on the same road. Send me your email address and I will email them to you and then let me know if you would like to see them. My email address is donna@donnacoffin.com