Property Q&A in Henderson>Question Details

Joy Sikorski, Home Buyer in Seven Hills, Henderson...

Is this the asking price or starting bid? If I paid cash for this price, how fast can I buy it?

Asked by Joy Sikorski, Seven Hills, Henderson, NV Thu Apr 22, 2010

This question is about this property:…

Hi Joy -

Sorry, but the home you referenced is under contract, scheduled to close on/around 4/30/2010. It was listed for $3.25M at the height of the market a few years ago, and was priced at $1.95M at the time a contract was accepted.

The $13,233 price that you see on Trulia's property page is likely a low-priority lien placed on the property (ie: HOA, utility, land assessment, etc.). However, it will not go to sale as a result of that one, minor lien.

I've included a link below to listings of properties currently available in the same neighborhood for your convenience. Don't hesitate to contact me to view or submit an offer on any attached.

Link to Custom Homes in Seven Hills:…

Linne Karstensson
Direct: (702) 525-9492

Lake Las Vegas' most comprehensive real estate and community web site:

View Lake Las Vegas homes, condos, foreclosures, lakefront homes, golf course homes, and more!
Joy, it is a marketing gimmick to get you to join RealtyTrac's subscription "service". Search google on the company so that you are fully informed. Or search the same in the Search Advice area near the top of the page and I think you'll understand. As you can imagine it would be impossible to buy a 7177 square foot , 7 bedroom property Anthem for under $900k. In fact the last similar sale was about $1.5M earlier this year.

If you do want to buy a home in Henderson or Las Vegas, I'd be happy to help.