Is this still on the market?

Asked by Dr Kym O'brien, Wed Nov 3, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3007368989-84-84-Ocean-Height…

Answers

5
CJ Dubois-Co…, Agent, Saco, ME
Thu Nov 4, 2010
Thanks, Rick.

I will be in touch as soon as I know which day and time Dr. and Mr. O'Brien would like to see the property Thanksgiving weekend. Enjoy your holiday! -- CJ Dubois-Cote
Rick Cossebo…, Agent, York, ME
Thu Nov 4, 2010
The assumption of a short sale is incorrect. Also, the home has had many improvements/addition since it's last purchase which one responder seems unaware of. Beautiful Home and is available as the first agent to respond indicated. Rick Cosseboom, Listing Broker
CJ Dubois-Co…, Agent, Saco, ME
Wed Nov 3, 2010
Dr. O'brien,

I've checked the history of this home and can tell you that it sold in 2004 for $710,000. It sold again in 2008 for $700,000 and has been currently listed on the market for $799,000. My assumption is that this could potentially be a short sale situation. What I do know is that the market has not gone up since 2004.

I am an Accredited Buyer Representative with Prudential Prime Properties and have lived in southern Maine all my life. I would be delighted to assist you in your search whether it be this home or another. Feel free to contact me directly at: CJ Dubois-Cote, 207-615-1663 or cindy@prubay.com.
Carole L. Ma…, Agent, WELLS, ME
Wed Nov 3, 2010
Hi Dr. O'Brien!
I have further info about this home - it is off market for the holidays, but the seller is still very interested in selling. Please call me if you would like my assistance! Carole L. MacCollum 207.337.4792
Better Homes & Gardens The Masiello Group, Wells, ME
Have a great day!
Carole L. Ma…, Agent, WELLS, ME
Wed Nov 3, 2010
Hi Dr. O'Brien! That home has been taken off the market as of 10/28...if you like, I can find out more about it and get back to you!
Best for now,
Carole L. MacCollum 207.337.4792 carolemac@masiello.com