Is this still available? When could we see it?

Asked by S.oberhauser, Newport Beach, CA Mon Jun 27, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3049720109-35-Wightman-Ct-Monarch-B… target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener">http://www.trulia.com/property/3049720109-35-Wightman-Ct-Mon…

Answers

5
Dave Dyssega…, Agent, Monarch Beach, CA
Mon Jun 27, 2011
This unit closed on June 24th for $400000
If you are interested in anything else, I will be glad to look.
Sheri Elzinga, Agent, Irvine, CA
Mon Jun 27, 2011
My apology. 41 and 45 Wightman are still available.
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Mon Jun 27, 2011
HI S.Oberhauser,
Yes, this condo did close on June 24th. There are 2 more for sale in the tract that are higher in price. Would you like me to send you some others in Monarch Beach/Dana Point that is in your price range, 2 bedrooms and 2 baths? If you want only to be in this tract let me know. How else can I help you? Ingrid Ski Realtor
Sheri Elzinga, Agent, Irvine, CA
Mon Jun 27, 2011
The property is still showing available in MLS. When are you available to view this property? I would be happy to set up an appointment with the owner.

Call or email me at:
sheri4ocrealestate@yahoo.com
949.244.9297

Sheri Elzinga
#01853171
Torelli Realty
Jackie Gibbi…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Mon Jun 27, 2011
Hello!

Unfortunately this home just closed escrow. I saw it when it was still available about 6 weeks ago. It was a bank-owned home that had a nice view and a nice location, but appeared to need some cosmetic work. There are still some homes available in this desirable complex if you would like to see a few of them. Feel free to call or email me anytime!

Have a wonderful day!

Jackie Gibbins, First Team Real Estate
949.525.5905
jackie@jackiegibbins.com