Is this rental property still avialable?

Asked by Rinyavyas, Redondo Beach, CA Thu Sep 26, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3132593088-2931-Plaza-Del-Amo-T…

Answers

3
C. Lee Miller, Agent, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Thu Sep 26, 2013
As Bruce and Michael a stating, this is a fraudulent rental posting. There is a unit listed in the MLS in the same complex with the same number of bedrooms and baths, and square footage, but it is listed for $2,350/mo. Even the pictures that are shown for this Trulia Listing are from the MLS and not from the person shown as the one to contact.

I would not contact this person, but if you do do not send them any monies via any means of transfer! If this is a real listing then the contact person would be more than willing to meet you at the unit to show it to you.

Please be very careful!
Bruce Blumbe…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Thu Sep 26, 2013
Michael has it correct. This is clearly a fraud scenario.
Michael Magaw, Agent, Torrance, CA
Thu Sep 26, 2013
There is a home listed in Springwood for $2350 which is a fair price for 2 bedroom in this community.

The ad that you inquired about shows this listed at $850 per month. That price is not reasonable and I would be highly suspicious of fraud.

I suggest you work with a qualified Realtor to help you find the best available home and to avoid any fraudulent listings.