Is this property up for sale if so how much?

Asked by Denise, Atlanta, GA Tue Dec 20, 2011

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3067430828--E-22nd-St-New-…

Answers

2
e, , Queens County, NY
Wed Dec 21, 2011
Hi Denise,

it is an REO for sale, but that is most definitely not the price they are looking to get. Its a marketing tactic to attract buyers. When and if you do contact them, they will be more than happy to tell you that it is or was the starting price and it has rose since. Basically, its a clever way to get a lot of interested buyers on the phone, at which point it becomes their job to sell you on the actual asking price, which will still probably be a steal, BUT NOT AT $3,000.

Beware & Good Luck!
Jenet Levy, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Dec 21, 2011
Denise,
This is being advertised by Realty Trak. It is a paid subscription. I believe they have a free trial period after which they start charging you. Be careful. I subscribed at one point and though I cancelled within the period to not get charged, they kept charging my credit card monthly for several months and would not listen to me to stop. I had to take it up with my credit card company.