Is this property still on sale? we would like to schedule a viewing.

Asked by alicjakowalewska, Waxhaw, NC Wed Jan 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3033114538-Cureton-Townhomes-…

Answers

5
Abby Nelson, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Jan 23, 2013
Give me a call or email to discuss similar properties
Abby Nelson
Abbynelson@bellsouth.net
704 890 1860
Donna Richar…, , Monroe, NC
Wed Jan 23, 2013
This has sold some time ago. Howevr, we at Allen Tate , have another home there that is currently under contract but can still be shown. I would be happy to do so for you, if you contact me with a good time and day to do so. you can reach me at 704 345 7777 or email donna.richards@allentate.com I would also be happy to search for another if you can supply me with your parameters. Thank you and hope that helps.
Patty Swan, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Jan 23, 2013
Yes, that one has sold. There is only one on the market right now but it is under contract. Listing price is $126K. We can continue to show even though it is under contract. If you would like to view it please contact me directly at pswan@helenadamsrealty.com
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Jan 23, 2013
Good afternoon, Ali
This home is sold a while back, but there are other townhomes nearby and a few in Cureton that might be available. Would just have to check. If you are interested, please contact through profile. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
John Siddons…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Jan 23, 2013
It has sold. Email me directly at John.Siddons@prucarolinas.com and I'll keep an eye out for other homes meeting your criteria similarly priced so you don't miss another one.

Thanks!

John Siddons
704-458-1843