Is this property still avaliable?

Asked by Micaela, San Pablo, CA Mon Jan 5, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003301620--Nob-Hill-Ave-P…

Answers

4
Bernard Gibb…, Agent, Danville, CA
Mon Jan 5, 2009
Hello Micaela:

RealtyTrac publishes some of the most misleading information on real estate web sites. These are NOT homes for sale. They are homes in various stages of foreclosure. The price they quote is what is owed on the loan. It is meaningless!

If you want to buy a home at a great price and you don't mind doing some fixing up, bank owned foreclosures are the way to go. There are plenty of them about but you have to move quickly. Please contact me if I can be of help to you.

Bernard Gibbons

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bernard Gibbons, Realtor, e-PRO Certified Internet Specialist
J. Rockcliff Realtors, 15 Railroad Avenue, Danville, CA 94526
Phone (925) 997-1585
bernard@bernardgibbons.com
Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Tue Jan 6, 2009
Good answer,Bernard. I would also like to add that Realty Trac is a for profit site & they make their profit by getting people to pay for info that is available for free. A local realtor can get you the most accurate info from the MLS at no charge to you. Do not pay Realty Trac for their worthless information!
The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Mon Jan 5, 2009
Bernard is correct....not sure how these folks are even in business.
Jerry Flynn, Agent, Clayton, CA
Mon Jan 5, 2009
Micaela,

This home isn't on the market yet, Micaela. It is in the final stages of going through the foreclosure process, and will end up going back to the Bank. Once the bank ownes the propery, it will be a couple of weeks before it will actually go on the market for sale. The price that RealyTrac shows as the sales price, will more than likely be a different sales price when the home goes on the market. The price RealtyTrac shows is probably what was owed on the loan.

I can follow this property for you, and let you know when it really comes on the market for sale.

You have a nice evening Micaela, and Happy New Year.

Jerry Flynn
Old West Realty Inc.
925-820-6550
oldwestinc@yahoo.com
http://housebiz.ca