Is this property still available and who is the listing agent? Is it handicaped accessible?

Asked by shinybear, Tucson, AZ Tue Apr 3, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Tucson/sold/905789-5772-…

Answers

6
David Hopper,…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Tue Apr 3, 2012
This home was foreclosed, and then sold On 9/12/11 for $99,500.. As another agent has pointed out, Trulia is a great resource, but the listings are not always up to date. I or another agent can give you current listings to look at.
Spirit Messi…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Tue Apr 3, 2012
Hello Shinybear

No, this property sold 9/12/2011. Sites like Trulia & Zillow are nice and free, but not very accurate or up-to-date, considering this sold last year. I will include the link below so you can view for yourself.

Are you pre-approved with a lender? If not, that should be your 1st step and it is free to do. Next, work with a Realtor to help you sort through the available inventory. We will listen to your needs, what you are looking for, and help you sort through all the listings to find the right property for you at the right price.

I would love to work with you, but even if it is not me, work with an agent. Most, myself included, do not charge anything to the buyer for our services.

http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?wxjo1l4qg42,12,1

I wish you the best of luck.
Spirit
520 471-6900
Ric Mills, Agent, Oro Valley, AZ
Thu Apr 5, 2012
Sorry, This one sold. You can contact me at rmills@gotucson.com or 520-548-8940 and I can find the home you are looking for. I hope to hear from you soon.
Monica Yrigo…, Agent, Vail, AZ
Tue Apr 3, 2012
It looks like that property sold.
Joay Atkinson, Agent, Pine Level, NC
Tue Apr 3, 2012
A licensed, dedicated Real Estate Agent can help you find exactly what you are looking for, in exactly the area and price range that you are comfortable with... contact an agent in your area today!
Jackie Groch, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Tue Apr 3, 2012
The property has sold. Do not believe it was handicaped accessible.