Is this property still available? And how much for deposit?

Asked by ajvmhernandez2, Corpus Christi, TX Mon Jul 15, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3117891637-725-Texas-Ave-Corp…

Answers

7
Jeremy De La…, Agent, Corpus Christi, TX
Sat Jul 20, 2013
Call a Realtor for the most up to date information regarding Real Estate in Corpus Christi. I'd be happy to assist you in finding your house. Be careful when renting a property due to the large number of scammers. (361) 688-2383
Deb Walter, Agent, Corpus Christi, TX
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Yes it is still available! $2500 is the deposit amount. I would be glad to show you the property 813-8398
Debra Casso, Agent, Corpus Christi, TX
Mon Jul 15, 2013
My listing on Texas is for sale. I would be happy to show it to you and discuss getting you prequalified. Contact me at 765-5203 Debra Casso
Elizabeth St…, Agent, Corpus Christi, TX
Mon Jul 15, 2013
Hello. This property I still available for sale but is not for rent. When purchasing a home the earnest deposit is usually about 1% of the sales price. If you have further questions or would like to set up a time to see this home please contact me!
Christopher…, Agent, Corpus Christi, TX
Mon Jul 15, 2013
Yes but it's for sale. I don't see it being rented or requiring a deposit
Debra Casso, Agent, Corpus Christi, TX
Mon Jul 15, 2013
Yes this home on Texas is available. I would like to show you the property when you have some time. We could also discuss getting prequalified. Please call me at 361-765-5203. Thanks Debra Casso
Ray Salomon, Agent, Corpus Christi, TX
Mon Jul 15, 2013
This property is not listed for rent. If you need assistance in finding a rental, please contact me as soon as possible.