Is this property still available?

Asked by Linda Mcgovern, Blue Point, NY Tue Feb 3, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003621835--N-Prospect-Ave…

Answers

2
Ralph Windsc…, Agent, Hauppauge, NY
Wed Feb 4, 2009
It does not appear that the house in question is currently listed with a realtor. When a judge orders a foreclosure sale, the bank is required to publish the auction in local newspapers. You may want to keep your eyes open in Newsday and other local papers. If you're looking to purchase a foreclosure or short sale, I would recommend that you find a buyer's agent, whether that's me or another realtor, to assist you. Short sales and foreclosures can be great or disastrous. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Certified Buyer Representative
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
Jaishree Zil…, Agent, Woodbury, NY
Tue Feb 3, 2009
Hi Linda, This house is a Lis Pendence reported by Realty Trac, it means that the mortgage is not being paid and it's in Pre-Forclosuse status. There are 2 houses on the same street and 1 listed as a Short Sale and another one as a Regular sale.
Are you looking in this area? I will be very happy to help you. I can be reached at my cell# or email.
Good Luck in your search...