Property Q&A in Albuquerque>Question Details

Deborah Clay, Both Buyer and Seller in Albuquerque, NM

Is this property still available?

Asked by Deborah Clay, Albuquerque, NM Sun Mar 21, 2010

This question is about this property:…

Hi Deborah,
I just searched for similarly priced 3/2/2 homes currently available within a mile of thie one on Golden Spike and found these:
Not sure if any of these might interest you, but I would be happy to expand the search for you at no cost or obligation, just email or text me. If any do interest you, just let me know and I will arrange a tour at your convenience. Sometimes house info on Trulia and Zillow is outdated, but i am happy to check for you anytime. You might also consider this cool new map search tool that does have real time data that I recently developed:
It would be my pleasure to assist you. Now is a great time to buy and there are some amazing opportunities out there! Happy house hunting Deborah!
Hi Deborah,
While this home sold last year, there are a lot of great homes on the market right now. Please feel free to visit my website below which only shows homes currently for sale by every agent and company.
Hi Deborah,
This property sold in Dec of 09' hope this helps.