Property Q&A in Camp Hill>Question Details

Nick Plumley, Home Buyer in Mechanicsburg, PA

Is this property still available?

Asked by Nick Plumley, Mechanicsburg, PA Tue Jun 9, 2009

This question is about this property:…

My office had this property listed. We had a lot of offers on this property. It was listed for $105,900 and sold for $107,000 after 4 days. It was outdated, but it needed some work. As far as a mold problem there was never any mention of anything like that when my client, who is a home inspector came out to see the property. If you are looking for properties for a good price, specifically foreclosures give me a call. We have 83 listed foreclosures right now.

Lauri Camplese
Exit Platinum Plus Realty
3560 Gettysburg Road
Camp Hill, Pa 17011
717-920-2900 office extension 117
717-920-6460 direct
717-920-6461 direct fax
Just so you know. This property needed a tremendous amount of work. It was a distressed foreclosure. The garage had structural issues. The basement had a mold problem. The entire house was outdated and smelled like animal urine. Homes in this neighborhood typically sell for much higher.
Hi, Nick,
This property sold after only 4 days on market for more than list price. My guess is that there were multiple offers that drove up the price.