Is this property on Wild Sage Ct. in Westlake Village still available? Are there any pictures of the inside of the property and/the backyard?

Asked by leilanasar, Westlake Village, CA Thu Jan 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3080466211--Wild-Sage-Ct-W…

Answers

5
Bonnie Sterl…, Agent, Simi Valley, CA
Mon Feb 11, 2013
This one wasnt actually on the market but there was a great home recently on Timberridge, in the Three Springs Community by the lake. Distressed property comes in all shapes and sizes. As the local RealtyTrac representative, I have had the benefit of meeting people who are looking for foreclosures and helping them really understand what a VALUE is for them. There is a difference between a deal and a value. I want people who are buying anything, their families home or a real estate investment to consider a lot of factors and buy a home that represents a value for them.

If you are looking to buy a home, a distressed foreclosured property, could be the right purchase for you. There are very few available but they come in all shapes and sizes. It's important to remember that even if a home is foreclosed or other distressed, it will sell for what buyers will pay for it, not as low as some of the prices that auctions open at.

If I can help you find a great property, please contact me so we can start to talk about what a value purchase looks like for you.
Web Reference:  http://www.ConejoLiving.com
Talia Miravet, Agent, Westlake Village, CA
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Hi Leila,

As you can see, this home will not be available anytime soon, or at this price. I would love to offer my services to assist you in finding a home in this area. I can set you up on a direct MLS portal and you will receive any new listings that hit the market the same day realtors do. You can look through the photos of available properties at your convenience and if you find a place you would like to go take a look at, just give me a call.

~Talia Miravet
Keller Williams Westlake Village
818-259-3304
leilanasar, Home Buyer, Westlake Village, CA
Thu Jan 31, 2013
I realize the $ amount is unrealistic. Thank you
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Thu Jan 31, 2013
The previously defaulted loan ($250K) was in the 2nd position. There is a 1st lien orig balance of $685K. The default has been cured, and the property is not for sale. Sorry, this stunning cul-de-sac one story beauty in a quiet location within North Ranch's The Meadows is not a $250K property. The land value alone is well over that amount. I hope this helps! Let us know should you have further questions.
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Thu Jan 31, 2013
leilanasar,

The house to which you linked is not available and will never be available at the amount shown in the link. That is not a price! That is the amount of a default which is being reported by RealtyTrac.

The link that you provided is to a posting by RealtyTrac that is really a come-on to get you to sign up for their subscription reporting service. RealtyTrac is not a real estate company. RealtyTrac does not sell houses. RealtyTrac is a reporting service. They take information from public records about foreclosures, notices of default, lis pendens and other such filings and report them to their subscribers. Information from RealtyTrac can have value for those who understand what they are getting and how to use the information but RealtyTrac postings on Trulia.com are abbreviated versions and are misunderstood by many who think the postings are showing properties that are for sale at very low prices.

For information on how to buy a bank owned property, a short sale or any other property check with a local Realtor who can explain the process and give you valuable assistance.