Is this property no longer on the market? Was it a short sale property?

Asked by Kim807, Kennesaw, GA Fri Oct 21, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3027275008-4300-Clairesbrook-…

Answers

3
Ymeki Stevens, Agent, Woodstock, GA
Fri Oct 21, 2011
This property is currently under contract. Pending sale in November. A short sale is one where title has transferred; where the sales price was insufficient to pay the total of all liens and costs of sale; and where the seller did not bring sufficient liquid assets to the closing to cure all deficiencies. The bank is agreeing to take a loss to sell the property.

I can also help you find additional properties that may be of interest to you. Please give me call at 770-286-8984. Ymeki Stevens. Keller Williams Realty.
Joseph Clay, , Acworth, GA
Fri Oct 21, 2011
This property was a short sale, and has been approved by the lender....the property is scheduled to close within the next few weeks. I can certainly keep you posted on this home, and I can also send you several other listings that are comparable in the same area.

I am with Prudential Georgia Realty, and you can reach me at (404)401-4400 (cell)....thanks.
John Reinhar…, Agent, Roswell, GA
Fri Oct 21, 2011
House is pending on Short Sale that was not Pre-approved.

John Reinhardt
REALTOR
Solid Source Realty
678.310.9811