Nolan Sharbel,  in 37919

Is this property in foreclosure?

Asked by Nolan Sharbel, 37919 Sat Feb 14, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Tennessee/Knoxville/sold/2173855…

Answers

2
Tammy J Smith, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Fri Jul 23, 2010
I have checked the tax records and this home is not owned by a bank it is owned by a couple. This home is also not on the MLS for sale.
This home will not sell at this price. I ran a CMA, and the way I do it is I take the home's in that subdivision and get an average per sold square foot. The homes in that area have on average sold for $74.00 Sq.Ft. and it was figured at 2336 Sq.Ft. gives a result of $172,864.00. If this were my listing I would have had my clients list this home for $172,000- $174,000. This way the home would be priced to sell and I wouldn't have to ahve them lower the price to meet the market.
I hope this helps you.
Alice Adams, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Fri May 21, 2010
You could check by calling Knoxville Records Dept 865-215-2329 and ask whom they show as the current owner? Dont know any easier way to check.

Hope this helps