Is this property in concordia or clearbrook? What is the maintenance fee?

Asked by Sylvain, Monroe, NJ Fri Jun 7, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3090236187-480N-Newport-Way-M…

Answers

5
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Fri Jun 7, 2013
Hi Syvain

This property is in the Rossmoor community. The Maintenance Fee is: $386 /MO
Do know when purchasing a unit in these developments there is an "application fee" which is a onetime app fee of: $2,500.00

See this link:

http://msx.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1308661…

This property and others are available and I can pull the and send them to you, pick the units you would like to see.. and let’s take a look!

Give a call or email and lets get started!

John Sacktig
Broker/Manager
Orange Key Realty
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
Direct: 732-213-1409
Anne Haas, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Fri Jun 7, 2013
This property is in Rossmoor. It is very spacious. I am the listing agent for this condo. The maintenance fee is $368.00 per month, including water and sewer. Would you like to see it? Call me at 609-203-0153

Anne
Angela Baskin, Agent, Morganville, NJ
Fri Jun 7, 2013
Hi Sylvain, I have several properties for you to take a look at, please contact me with with your email address and will send them to you asap.
Best Regards
Angela Baskin
Keller Williams Realty West Monmouth
Angela Baskin, Agent, Morganville, NJ
Fri Jun 7, 2013
Hello Sylvain, I am glad that you have decided to reach out. I can assist you in finding your dream home in this area and throughout Monroe. I am very experienced in this area and would like to show you several options in this and other areas. Please contact me on my office phone at 732-536-9010 ext 326 or my mobile at 718-344-7862. In addition, you can reach me via email at angelabaskin@kw.com or via my website at angelabaskin@kwrealty.com
I am looking forward to assisting you.
Angela Baskin
Thelma Santos, Agent, Monroe, LA
Fri Jun 7, 2013
Property 480 Newport Wy is in Rossmoor. Maint fee is $386/mo. Taxes for 2012 was successfully appealed.

If you are interested, I can show more units to compare. Let me know when are you available? Next week, weather looks good for showing.

Call me, Thelma Santos REmax 732=4061487 cellph.