Is this property for sale now?

Asked by Cindy, 56601 Mon Apr 27, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Minnesota/Ham_Lake/sold/156360-1…

Answers

1
Elizabeth Fu…, Agent, Wayzata, MN
Mon Apr 27, 2009
This home does not appear to be listed in MLS. It is possibly for sale, but one would have to contact the owner of record to determine that. It would be possible to use public property tax information to find the owner and contact him or her by mail. This is a bit of a long-shot, although I did actually find a home in a particular area that way for a client. I sent postcards to people in the neighborhood to find an owner who was considering selling and, since the home suited my client very well, we were able to create a winning transaction to benefit all parties concerned. If you want a realtor to work with you, I certainly am available. I do have a home listing in Ham Lake that might suit you. It is a short sale and as such really is very affordable and in good condition too. A little fresh paint, and you would be the proud owner of a prime property on a gorgeous lot in a convenient setting. Let's talk. Liz, 612-986-4105