leesusan00, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Is this property for sale?

Asked by leesusan00, Los Angeles, CA Fri Aug 17, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Los_Angeles/sold/2070…

Answers

4
Sona Gallatin, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Sat Aug 18, 2012
This property is not coming up as active on the MLS, could be a bait listing, sorry.
There are unfortunately several listings on the public websites that are not active or valid.

Clint Lohr, Agent, Glendale, CA
Fri Aug 17, 2012
According to the Multiple Listing Service, this house last sold in 4/22/02 for $895,000. I do not show it actively for sale, but if you are looking for a home in 90046 in the Hollywood Hills, or surrounding areas, with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths like this home, I will be happy to help you. 818-730-8635. Clint Lohr , Keller Williams World Media Center- Burbank.
Jenny Durling…, Agent, Los Feliz, CA
Fri Aug 17, 2012
It was last sold in June of 2002 and is not currently listed for sale. If you would like assistance finding something similar, please let me know.
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Fri Aug 17, 2012
No, it is not for sale at this time.
If you need help finding a similar property, I suggest you call a great agent Shannon Chang 626-319-8545.
She is very hard working, straightforward and persistent. If she can't find you what you want, no one can.