Is this property for rent I saw a sign around the corner from my house please contact me if so 602-586-8517?

Asked by Gina And Gabriel, Phoenix, AZ Wed Nov 2, 2011

my name is Gina

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Phoenix/sold/20100616-83…

Answers

5
Raoul Lousta…, Agent, glendale, AZ
Thu Nov 3, 2011
Hello Gina
the property you ask about is off the market; some times trulia and some of the other online sources of homes are not update as the mls would be , if you want a list of active properties please email me at raoul@urhomefinder.com or call me at 6023241121 or 6025255617
thank you have a very successful day
Spirit Messi…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Thu Nov 3, 2011
Hi Gina

I would recommend contacting a local property management company, about this one potential listing but also to see what else is avaialble in your price range and desired location. Best of luck.

Spirit
Sam Sutton, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Nov 2, 2011
I know we own a couple houses in that neighborhood go to
http://www.RenthouseRent.com

to see our current homes available for rent

Sam Sutton
602-481-8394
Raoul Lousta…, Agent, glendale, AZ
Wed Nov 2, 2011
Good morning Gina and Gabriel

the property you are looking at and that you ask questions is allready rented ; if you would like to see whats available right now please call me or email me and i would gladly send you a list . if you are thinking of renting you should know that a lot of homes right now on the market if you buy them will give you a lower payment than renting and basically about the same money to start because most rental will ask for first month and securities do rent,check if you can purchase , if its not posible for any reason i will work with you to make a plan to be able to purchase, thank you and have a successful day
Miritssa Cas…, Agent, Cave Creek, AZ
Wed Nov 2, 2011
Hello Ms Gabriel,

The property is off the market. Are you looking to rent in this area? If you are please feel free to contact me at 480-466-0264. Have you also considered buying? The low down payments 3.5% combined with low interest rates makes this an ideal to buy.

Milly Casas

Milly Sells AZ
e-mail: milly@millycasas.com

480-466-0264