Is this property available to be viewed?

Asked by Eileen Chern, Lake Forest, CA Tue Oct 30, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3087159423-21121-Whitebark-Mi…

Answers

6
Melissa Dano, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Tue Oct 30, 2012
This property is a short sale and is moving into escrow. Since the inventory is low at this time, it is important to get any new listings timely. If you need more information regarding the current market and updated listings available in Mission Viejo, please contact me.

Melissa Dano
ReMax Premier Realty
949-636-3007
melissadano@cox.net
DRE#01390062
Aisha Willia…, , Orange County, CA
Tue Oct 30, 2012
Hi Eileen

This property is not actually available as it is in back up status... but things could change and the buyer could drop out or the bank may not approve their offer etc... If so, then it should be back on the market again... Are you only looking in Mission Viejo or are you open to other areas. Please let me know your search criteria and I can set up a search for you to receive properties on a regular basis...

Thank you
Aisha.Williams313@gmail.com
Matt Babayan, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Tue Oct 30, 2012
Hi Eileen,
The property that you are inquire is short sale and in back up position, you still can submit an offer as a backup, in case of the original buyer Not qualify or find another property before the short sale approve.
Please contact with me for more information. I have closed more than 90 short sale listing.
Thank you
Matt Babayan
949-463-6227
Cynthia Flem…, Agent, Laguna Niguel, CA
Tue Oct 30, 2012
The property is a short sale and it's in Backup Status. There were multiple offers and one has already been submitted to the bank for lender approval. There are no more showings at this time. What exactly are you looking for? Only in Mission Viejo? I can send you the latest new listings if you let me know your search criteria. Short sales and Bank Owned/Foreclosures tend to sell very quickly so it's good to know about them as soon as they come on the market. You can reach me at: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com.
Yulia, , Orange County, CA
Tue Oct 30, 2012
It is already in escrow. Would you like me to send you a list of similar available properties?

Yulia
http://www.MyDreamOChome.com
Suzi Wexler, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Tue Oct 30, 2012
No Im sorry this condo has already been sold. Should you like more current listing information for the area, Id' be happy to assist you!
Please call me at (714) 915-1899