Brischetto, Home Buyer in Saint Louis, MO

Is this property available now? I would like to buy it for an investment...

Asked by Brischetto, Saint Louis, MO Wed Jan 30, 2013

Laclede Ave...

This question was asked from this property:…

That property is not showing up in the system. Feel free to give me a call and I can help you locate what your looking for by subscribing you to my service. It is of no charge to you but will benefit you greatly. You will only be exposed to properties that are actually available and up to date. Have a great day! Lisa
Please note that trulia often lists properties as they get preforeclosure notices (in which case they may never actually be foreclosed on and they list just foreclosed properties which may not come on the market gor a month to over a year later. If you are a serious buyer, work with a realtor who can set you up to receive the list of homes that are really on the market . The LOCAL lists are updated several times a day and you will have accurate info as soon as the Realtors have it
As Dan mentioned, I too am unable to locate the property you are interested in. Feel free to contact me if you would like to use a buyer's agent.
Unfortunately, I am unable to look up the current status on this property as it contains an incomplete address. I did look up all available properties on Laclede Ave and nothing matched the price listed nor the the unit #314. If you are looking for an investment property, you may want to consider using a buyer's agent. I, and many other buyer's agents, do not charge buyers for our services.
If you are in need of agent to help you locate an investment property, contact me at I am an investor myself, and cater my business to help fellow investors find what they need.
Jeff Carroll