Is this property available for lease? I'm relocating and would rather lease first for a year and decide upon buying.

Asked by Sophie Lin, Los Angeles, CA Thu Mar 17, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3029186804-451-S-Rodeo-Dr-Bev…

Answers

6
Darryl West, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Fri Mar 18, 2011
Hello Sophie,

The answers here are really good. Please contact me if you need further assistance regarding leasing or purchasing.

Darryl West
dwest@powerhousereo.net
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Thu Mar 17, 2011
To get a good idea of what is available in the areas you're interested in, you can also visit my web link below & strictly search for RENTALS through the MLS, just like I would.

It would be good for you to see everything that's available before making a decision.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 cell
Realtor Since 1996
Endre Barath, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu Mar 17, 2011
Sophie, In addition to all the below mentioned issues they will be checking out not just your credit history, but also previous landlords and even employers. If you need help with this or any other properties please feel free to reach out at homes@endrebarath.com or my website.
Web Reference:  http://www.endrebarath.com
Karen Nathan…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu Mar 17, 2011
Sophie,
This property is also available for lease for $7500. In order to put in an offer, your realtor would have to submit your credit score and an Application to Rent (a California Assoc. of Realtors form) to the listing agent. Your offer should include the rental price offered, the security deposit offered (2 months maximum for unfurnished properties), the terms (how long you wish to lease--most are a 1 yr. minimum unless stated) and whether or not you have pets.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Karen Nathanson
Prudential Ca. Realty, Beverly Hills
310-248-6432
knathanson3@gmail.com
Aryeh Vojdany, , Beverly Hills, CA
Thu Mar 17, 2011
Hi Sophie,

The property you are interested in is for lease asking $7500 a month. Would you like to schedule a time to see it?

There are also plenty of others in the same area for lease, if you are interested in seeing them or getting some more info feel free to contact me, my specialty is beverly hills.
Jodie Franci…, Agent, Sherman oaks, CA
Thu Mar 17, 2011
Hi Sophie,

The property is listed both for sale and for lease. The lease price is $7500 per month and the sale price is $1,695,000. Would you like to make an appointment to see it?

Jodie