Is this property available?

Asked by Christine.n.anderson, Chino Hills, CA Wed May 16, 2012

I am unable to find this property on any other site.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3050670849--Ironwood-Dr-Ch…

Answers

2
Aldo Baltoda…, Agent, Whittier, CA
Wed May 16, 2012
The property isn't on the market for sale. Trulia picks up data on foreclosures that revert back to the bank. I've come across many of these myself. Prices being reported by Trulia are the amounts the bank reports as a price for purchasing the property back when it doesn't sell at auction. Trulia explains a bit further when you click on the link.

I'm a registered member of Trulia.com and a licensed Real Estate Agent. Feel free to email me directly at realtoraldo@gmail.com should you have any further questions or need further assistance with your home search.

Best of luck!
Cameron Novak, Agent, Corona, CA
Wed May 16, 2012
This property is in Backup status. Contact The Homefinding Center. They can add you to a list that will notify you of any fresh listings immediately.