Is this price weekly or monthly?

Asked by Darz49, Scottsdale, AZ Mon Dec 16, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3105131487-7336-E-Sand-Hills-Rd…

Answers

7
Angie Johnson, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Jan 4, 2014
Monthly. Great property by the way! Looks like many agents have responded so you should be able to secure a rental soon. Hope you have a fantastic New Year!! Cheers:)
Alice Seger, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Dec 17, 2013
I will have a full time monthly rental in the Shea & 101 corridor in couple of weeks for $1950/month fully furnished; 3 b3droom & 2 bath with community pool. Let me know if you'd like some help looking for a property. Thanks, Alice Proski REMAX Excalibur
Jeff Fisher, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Dec 16, 2013
The 3500 is the monthly rate. Can you imagine what the house would have to be if that was the weekly rate? ;) They are seeking a long term lease ie: 12 months. Hope this and all the other answers help. Good luck.
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Mon Dec 16, 2013
The monthly rental rate in the MLS is $3500 per month.
Liza Asbury, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Mon Dec 16, 2013
That home is currently listed at $3500/month and has a 12 month minimum. Are you looking for a short term furnished rental? I would be happy to help you. Just shoot me an email and let me know exactly what you are looking for, price range, areas, move date, etc. I'll then reply with a list of available rentals that match your criteria. My service is FREE!

Liza Asbury
Realtor | Realty ONE Group
lasbury@realtyoneaz.com
480.452.6543
Grant Olsen, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Dec 16, 2013
Darz49,

It's monthly for a "fully furnished, long-term (12 month) lease.

If you're looking for something short-term, for this season, I have several other similar rentals that may fit your needs.

Give me a call at my number below and I'd be happy to assist.

Grant Olsen
REALTOR®
Prudential Arizona Properties
(480) 800-9635
http://www.InvestAzSunshine.com
Duane Louton, Agent, TEMPE, AZ
Mon Dec 16, 2013
That is a fully furnished long term monthly rental. If this is something you are interested in please let me know. Duane Louton Keller Williams Realty Phoenix. Cell 4803134782 email Louton.duane@gmail.com