Megan, Home Buyer in Carlisle, PA

Is this price negociable??

Asked by Megan, Carlisle, PA Sat Jan 24, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2002881117--Peach-Glen-Ida…

Answers

3
Sharon Harris, Agent, Hanover, PA
Sun Jan 25, 2009
Hello.. I agree with Mrs. James . With that being said there are rehab loans available for such a cause. I have just finished a Dael with such a loan. Good Luck to you.
Angela Niven, Agent, Chadds Ford, PA
Sun Jan 25, 2009
The property you are asking about is on Peach-Glen Idaville Road in Gardners. It has been on the market since October. The list price is $79,900 and it is curently under contract. That being said, all real estate prices are negotiable.

The property you are asking about was a bank repo. I actually showed that to some investor clients a couple of months ago. It is in terrible shape and needs tons of work before it would be deemed livable. For this reason I would guess that the person with the contract on it is an investor that is going to fix it up and either rent or re-sell it. Getting financing for a home that is not currently livable is tricky and requires a lot of cash to put down and the ability to prove how you will fix the home. Not for the faint of heart!

If you would like me to email you a copy of the MLS sheet for this property, email me at aandjjames@comcast.net and I will get it out to you. Feel free to contact me directly if you have questions.
David Chambe…, , Saint Petersburg, FL
Sat Jan 24, 2009
This is not an advertisement for sale, check with a local Realtor to see if it is on the market.