Is this price for real? We are looking at relocating in the next year. What's with the property???

Asked by Djrowell144, Loves Park, IL Sat Jul 14, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3038400418--Roseglen-Way-O…

Answers

5
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jul 16, 2012
If there was any negative part of Trulia then it is these Realty Trac postings. They just get folks all excited when the home is not even for sale yet and may not be for as long as a year !!. If you are interested at all in buying a foreclosure like this one then Trulia is not the best place to be looking. Realty Trac just wants you to sign up with them and pay for foreclosure information which I can let you have for free!! Please e mail me with a note of what you are looking for and I will be happy to send you all the listings , that are available for sale, that meet your requirements.

Roll you mouse over my picture to check out my profile and contact me

You can see all the Orlando listing s here
http://www.frontlinefloridarealty.com/Orlando
Best wishes
Alan Martin
Lic. Real Estate and Business Broker
Kathi Dasilva, Agent, CELEBRATION, FL
Sat Jul 14, 2012
This is a lot in Rosedale Cove listed at $35,000. Homes in this community sell from $170,000 to $240,000. Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you in your search and relocation. If you would like to contact me, call 407-497-7355 or email kathidasilva@watsonrealtycorp.com. By providing me with your price range and search criteria, I can set up an automated search that will send the available listing directly to your email. Thank you and I hope this information was helpful. Kathi DaSilva, Watson Realty Corp.
Linda Jokben…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sat Jul 14, 2012
Realty Trac should not be trusted. The info they provide on their website is usually/sometimes correct but it is misunderstood and misinterpreted by the public A LOT. You should really consult a professional real estate agent to help you with your search. $10 is really realistic, wouldn't you agree?
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Sat Jul 14, 2012
What price are you talking about? Read what is written in this Realty Trac posting. There is no mention of price. They are wasting you time. This is nothing to do with what is on the market. Prices in the area have been rising for 18 months now. A year from now they will be another 5 to 10% higher.
Carl Head, Agent, Maitland, FL
Sat Jul 14, 2012
Hi Djrowell144,

The $10 is not an asking price, it reflects "Amount paid for the property the last time it sold", which in this case title was transferred back to the bank/lender.

It is unknown how soon this property will appear back on the market to be sold.

I hope this is helpful. Please feel free to contact me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com if I can help you in any way.

Carl Head
Realty Center-Orlando
407-608-6900