Is this place still available? Is it a short sale or foreclosure?

Asked by majondahl, Arden Hills, MN Wed Jun 13, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3077712154-11316-Palm-St-NW-C…

Answers

4
Christopher…, Agent, Bloomington, MN
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Just to clarify so you are not confused I am not sure what Helen was referring to but this ONE STORY HOME is indeed a short sale and has an offer into the bank. I also want you to know I saw this house myself a couple months ago and the interior is shot. If you plan on going FHA this type of house will not work.

Yes every agent can send you listings if you want. I even am testing out a beta system where you the buyer are 100% in control of your searches. No matter what you should know that most websites like Trulia do miss a percentage of all active listings, and just like this specific property they fail to update the property listing when the status changes. That is not a sales pitch it is just the facts.

It would seem that from this house in Coon Rapids and where you are from in Arden Hills we are for sure in my primary markets, and buyers (especially first time buyers) are my specialty. You should also know that not just me but any realtor gets their commission paid by the seller in Minnesota, so our services are essentially free to any buyer who is interested in working with us.

So if you are interested in learning how I can make your property search a heck of a lot easier, and also tell you how you can buy a house today for only $1,000 cash then just contact me directly through Trulia. If not that is cool too I am always here to answer questions and help in any way if you need it.

Happy House Hunting!

~Chris
Tom Andersen, Agent, Anoka, MN
Wed Jun 13, 2012
hI

This property is a short sale where there is an offer into the bank for approval.. There are a number of other properties that are for sale in the area in this price range. Give me a call and I would be glad to show them to you.
Emyahoo, Agent, Elk River, MN
Wed Jun 13, 2012
It's a short sale, there is an offer on it. There are others in the area, do you want me to send you a list of for closed homes in the coon rapids area in that price range?
Helen Carlson, , Coon Rapids, MN
Wed Jun 13, 2012
This TownHome is still available.
It is not a Short Sale or Foreclosure