Is this place still available? If so, can I schedule a time to come look? Thanks! Dan

Asked by Danny Greer, Waldorf, MD Tue Oct 9, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3097690684-Single-Family-Home-S…

Answers

3
David Moradi…, Agent, Brentwood, CA
Wed Oct 10, 2012
I am the listing agent David Moradifar.
We are having open house on Sunday from 2-5 pm Oct. 14 2012
Elizabeth Sa…, , Fort Collins, CO
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Hi Dan,

The rent seems to be incorrect. If you are looking for rentals in the Santa Monica you can try Westside Rentals if you haven't yet. It's only $60 for 90 days and the listings are legitimate. If you need additional assistance, give me a call. Good luck.

Elizabeth Sorgen
310-469-0500
robbie sikora, Agent, Santa Monia, CA
Wed Oct 10, 2012
good morning dan,

the good news is that this property is still available. the bad news, it's not $1,600/mo. not sure why this website has this listed at this price but its wrong. the asking lease price is $4,000/mo which in my opinion is high but more in line with that neighborhood.

the address is 1724 Pine St, Santa Monica, CA 90405

i would be happy to email you the listing/criteria page for you to look at that may have additional photo's. if you would like my assistance with this property or others of interest let me know. good luck with your search. have a great day.

sincerely,

robbie sikora
310.710.5214
rs@robbiesikora.com

Gibson International
11538 San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90049