Is this one half of a Duplex for sale? Are pets welcome here?

Asked by Laura Wilcoxen, Saint Petersburg, FL Mon Aug 13, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3085131085--Morgan-Lakes-Dr-G…

Answers

2
Laura Wilcox…, Home Buyer, Saint Petersburg, FL
Tue Aug 14, 2012
I'm coming to Pensacola for vacation over the labor day weekend. Would like to find a place in a safe area that would accept dogs. Looking for a 30 to 40k condo, townhouse without high hoa fees. Really would like to buy a house instead but don't know how I would manage it from Illinois. I would be afraid someone would break in, etc. Do you manage houses for a fee or does anyone in that area do it. Right now the house would just be a vacation place until I retire in about 8 years.
Laurie
I want to be clear. Are you wanting something in Pensacola, or are you still interested in the Alabama Gulf Coast communities that include Gulf Shores? I can assist you in Alabama only.
Flag Tue Aug 14, 2012
Please give me a call so I can get a few more details and I can e-mail some property details for your review prior to your visit so we can make the best use of the time we have.
Flag Tue Aug 14, 2012
Also would be interested in a place in St. Petersburg, FL or Treasure Island area also.
Flag Tue Aug 14, 2012
Mary McNair, Agent, Fairhope, AL
Tue Aug 14, 2012
I'm not sure why this listing is showing pictures of a home. The property for sale at this price is strictly land, which is indicated, but not obvious at first look. I confirmed that there is a lot available for sale in that complex at that price.

Would you like some help locating properties that fit what you are looking for? I have more detailed information available to me that can be put on Trulia, so give me a call of you don't already have an agent you're working with.