Property Q&A in West Orange>Question Details

Yomaira, Renter in 07052

Is this location still available? If so when is the move I'm date? Also how much square footage is it? Thank You.

Asked by Yomaira, 07052 Tue Jan 7, 2014

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3141352421-9-Riggs-Pl-West-Oran…

Answers

3
Just so you know, currently, there are 2 rental listings in W. Orange with 1 BR/1Bth at $950. Those are the lowest listed properties.

There are 2, 2 BR units at $1200, and the prices go up from there.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 8, 2014
Thank You so much for taking the time to answer my question. I am trying to find a 1 or 2 bedroom. Within a $1000.00 range.

Have An Awesome Day!
Flag Wed Jan 8, 2014
Please be careful. The price is way below market for a 2bd 1ba rental and that raises a red flag with me. If you are looking for a rental in West Orange I am available to show you what is currently listed.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 8, 2014

Thank You So Much! For the help!
Flag Wed Jan 8, 2014
This property is not listed on our local Multiple Listing Service.

It seems to be listed here on Trulia by a company I have not heard of........I suppose you can reach out to them for more information....just be careful it isn't a scam.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 7, 2014