Is this listing 2 dwellings that share a common wall? Is there a homeowners assn fee? what does property condition IE $1100 case #381-753422 mean?

Asked by Cgmmike, Raleigh, NC Fri Jun 1, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3072325561-3708-Greywood-Dr-R…

Answers

3
Craig Fox, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Fri Jun 1, 2012
Bidding for this property is open for both investors and owner-occupants. A word of warning, the $1100 estimate is likely much lower than what you will need to put into the home to actually make it livable/rentable.
Dawn Anderson, Agent, Clayton, NC
Fri Jun 1, 2012
The is one side of a duplex- and no HOA fees- IE = Insurable with repair escrow. Are you looking for a purchase or an investmeant. This home you would have to bid on as it is a HUD owned property. It would benefit you to have an agent to work with- if you dont have one or have other questions please let me know I would be glad to assist you. You can email me at andersond@hpw.com or call 919-960-6321. Have a great day!
Sheri Moritz, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Fri Jun 1, 2012
This is one half of a duplex. There is no HOA fee and the $1100 is an estimated amount needed to make the home able to be qualify for FHA financing. Are you an investor or looking to purchase a personal residence?