Is this house stll available? It shows pending?

Asked by Das41554, East Hartford, CT Mon Apr 11, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3014785718-24-Post-Office-Rd-…

Answers

4
Seth Winklem…, Agent, Bristol, CT
Mon Apr 11, 2011
The house has been under contract since November. Unfortunately these processes can take several months to finally close. I have attached a link from Realtor.org that has plenty of information concerning short sales.

If you have any questions shoot me an email at SethWinkleman@PrudentialCT.com
or call/text 860-985-5816

No pressure to Link With Wink
Kristina Zack, Agent, West Hartford, CT
Mon Apr 11, 2011
According to the listing agent, this property is closing at the end of the month. The buyer has recieved short sale approval.
Dale Stevens, Agent, ENFIELD, CT
Mon Apr 11, 2011
Home is currently under contract waiting for all of the conditions of the contract to be met.
Antoinette G…, Agent, Wethersfield, CT
Mon Apr 11, 2011
This house is a Short Sale mean "A short sale is a sale of real estate in which the sale proceeds fall short of the balance owed on the property's loan. It often occurs when a borrower cannot pay the mortgage loan on their property, but the lender decides that selling the property at a moderate loss is better than pressing the borrower. The Property status of Show, which mean they have a contract but will take back up offers. Sometimes a back up offer is great because the present buyers may not be willing to wait for the process and if you have the patience you can get the home at a great price. If I can assist you with anything please let me know. Thank you.