Grisette, Home Buyer in Saint Petersburg, FL

Is this house still on the market? bank approved and ready to move? No sign out front. ????

Asked by Grisette, Saint Petersburg, FL Thu Jan 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3090867422-2300-Burlington-Av…

Answers

5
Grisette,

As others have said this "short sale" is Active with Contract, meaning there is a ratified contract between the Seller and Buyer contingent upon the Seller's lender's approval since the sale price is less than the debt owed. Many "Short Sales" are left Active with Contract instead of pending so they can keep marketing the property and accept back up offers since "Short Sales" are anything but short and sometimes the first Buyer will walk after the initial 120 waiting period.

Are you currently looking for a home or just browsing on line for now? I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS, which updates daily: new listings, price changes, solds & withdrawn listings, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook Account.

Since you live in the Tampa Bay area, I also have a free automated service called CITY (Curbside Info to You) available 24/7. I issue you a number you can call on ANY Real Estate For Sale sign and a computer reads the MLS information to you, from the street number & address for all ACTIVE MLS listings. If this would be helpful let me know. If you have a smart phone & TEXT "PAMELA" to 727-213-5142 it will give you a free mobile site. Bookmark it to you front page and use it anytime. Email me your cell phone & I'll registered it so you won't get annoying follow up calls. If you want to talk to me there is a prompt or you can call me on my cell. If you want to put it on multiple phones, I can put up to three numbers on one user name. Just send the numbers you want added. Put it in your favorites for quick access when you are driving around. I use it all the time.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Grisette,

This property is a short sale that is under contract and awaiting the approval of the lender(s) who owns the debt service and has a mortgage against the property.

I have been working in the historic Kenwood area (and surrounding areas) for 7 years if that is your main area of interest.

If I can be of any assistance or answer any questions, please contact me. I wih you the best of success and a happy and healthy new year.

Sean Barber
Charles Rutenberg Realty
727-481-5012 cell text
sean@myTBrealtor.com
This property has a contract on it but if you'd like me to help you find something else similar I'd be glad to help you. Call, text or email.

Tara May Webster Realtor
Your Neighborhood Realty Inc
TaraSellsStPete@gmail.com
727-542-4219
Hi Grisette,

This property is under contract. If you need help with any other property please call me on 813-363-4642 or email carinbowman@aol.com
It does have a contract on it currently; I would be more than happy to see about finding you comparable properties as well.

Terry A Yimin
Broker Associate
USAA Preferred Agent
Century 21 Shaw Realty Group

727-254-0550
terry.yimin@century21.com