Is this house still on the market?

Asked by Josey, Austin, TX Sun Jun 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Austin/sold/25010721-2309-…

Answers

6
Chris & The…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Jun 10, 2012
No, this home sold August, 2011 and is currently leases.

To view homes currently available feel free to visit my website, no pop ups, no spam, no obligation and no charge christine.austinarearealestateteam.com

Kind regards,
Christine Pura
The Austin Real Estate Team
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Jun 10, 2012
Josey, unfortunately that home sold last year and the information on Trulia and other consumer sites is often outdated. If you are not yet working with a Realtor, I would be happy to work with you and set you up with your own website to give you real-time access directly into the MLS. You can call me at 512-261-4415 if you would like some free, professional Realtor assistance. I represent buyers like you at no cost to you, and have a great team of lenders, inspectors, etc. to help us throughout the process. Thanks, Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor, Keller Williams Realty
Steven Nusin…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Jun 10, 2012
Hi Josey,

As you have been told, this house sold last year. I am very familiar with this property and area. In fact, I saw this home prior to it being remodeled and after.

If you would like any additional information about homes in the area, please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Daniel Leips…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Jun 10, 2012
Hi Josey,

It doesn't appear to be as it is not listed as an active house within the MLS. If you have any other questions about this or any other properties around the city, please feel free to contact me for more help. I hope this helps and that you are having a wonderful weekend.

Daniel Leipsic
Fine Austin Living, Realtors
512.800.2253
daniel@youraustinrealtors.com
Brian Iguchi, Agent, Cedar Park, TX
Sun Jun 10, 2012
Josey,
This house is not currently on the market. It was sold last August, then it was leased out in September. Is there something particular you are looking for that I can help with?

Brian Iguchi
biguchi@austin.rr.com
Keller Williams
512-517-3556
Angele Moyse…, , Austin, TX
Sun Jun 10, 2012
It was sold in August 2011 and is now a rent house.