Is this house still for sale? 303 west barracuda in Kill devil hills? I heard it was under contract...

Asked by kimian421, Kill Devil Hills, NC Wed Feb 15, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3043616146-303-W-Barracuda-Dr…

Answers

2
Karen DelVac…, Agent, Nags Head, NC
Wed Feb 15, 2012
Hi !

FYi. This address is in nags head not kill devil hills. It is a nice development with an inexpensive community pool and a boat ramp. It is under contract. It needs a lot of work (and some may be structural). There are 65 active listings in KDH and Nags head that are under 200k

Regards
Karen DelVacchio
252 480 4734
Mark Massey, Agent, Corolla, NC
Wed Feb 15, 2012
Hello Kimian421,

Thanks for the question.

This home is 'under-contract', and was put u/c on 1/31, scheduled to close 3/7. I am familiar with this home, have shown it a number of time, sat up high, but had need for work.

Call or email with any questions or comments. Based on your interests, I will have some other home suggestions, and have some favorites within this market.

Mark J. Massey, BD&A Realty
252-202-4335, mark_bda@yahoo.com