Is this house still for sale? If so, what is the price?

Asked by Susan Miller, Naperville, IL Sun Apr 26, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/South_Carolina/Charleston/sold/1…

Answers

3
Foster Smith, Agent, Summerville, SC
Mon Apr 27, 2009
No, this house is no longer on the market. There are many other comparable houses that are on the market. I would suggest going to http://www.homesofsummerville.com and searching for these 3 MLS numbers: 2830250, 2911440, 2909296. These are great houses and very similar to the one that you inquired about. Let me know if I can help.
Chris Havila…, Agent, Isle of Palms, SC
Mon Apr 27, 2009
Susan-
To add to the previous comment. This house was originally listed in June '06 for $770. Although the listing has expired, that does not necessarily mean the owner is not interested in selling it. Sometimes the owner decides to pull it off the market to 'give it a rest" or to change listing agents. If you are interested in pursuing this particular home, I'd be happy to make some calls to see what the owners plan is. If you'd like me to look for similar type and priced homes in th area, I can help with that as well.
Attached is the link directly to the MLS for this home.
Let me know if I can help!
Chris

Chris Haviland
Carolina One Real Estate
843-327-8986
chaviland@carolinaone.com
Randall Sand…, Agent, Charleston, SC
Mon Apr 27, 2009
Hi Susan - My MLS system is showing that the active listing expired on March 31st, 2009 and was at the time listed at $500,000, down from the original list price of $689,000. If I can be of any assistance please let me know...I specialize in James Island & Folly Beach real estate. In fact, I live only a few minutes from this home. You can reach me at 843-209-9667 or via email at rsandin@carolinaone.com

Thanks, Randall Sandin
Carolina One Real Estate
843-209-9667