1) No this house already has an offer on it
2) This is also a foreclosure, and on top it is a HUD home. Banks and foreclosures do not do rent-to-owns
3) You are wasting your time on Trulia. For one, this site and all the other big ones (Zillow cough cough) miss about 20% of all listings.
4) And as usual these sites don't update their status changes when offers come in. This is how the contracts work from my MLS to these websites. Essentially you are looking at a lot of old listings if they are short sales or REO's.
5) You are better off looking at Craigslist, and FYI even if you are just looking for a lease option you should probably talk to a loan officer to make sure you are not getting in over your head.
This guy Charles at http://www.trulia.com/profile/charlesdailey/
is pretty sick and right on Trulia. I would highly check him out.
and I pasted a property search link below as a favor where you can go to search for properties and not waste your time.