Is this house still available? My husband and I are very inerested in setting up a time to see this house!

Asked by skraut, Davison, MI Mon Apr 30, 2012

We will be settling things with pre-approval for a home loan tomorrow. I believe we will be able to look at homes this weekend if that works for you!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3073277367-811-S-Dayton-St-Da…

Answers

4
Ryan Eashoo, Agent, Davison, MI
Tue May 1, 2012
Yes, this property is still available & I would love to assist you in finding the perfect house. Please call myself or my assistant Beth at 810-234-1234 or feel free to email us at eashoosoldit@aol.com. We can get your specifications and price range, and then we will email you listings that you may like. Once you see them, you decide what you would like to see and I will get it set up so that you can view multiple properties within one day. I have been a full time REALTOR for over 12 years and the top agent in Davison...Sincerely, Ryan M. Eashoo, The Ryan M. Eashoo Group, RE/MAX Real Estate Team, 405 S. State St. Davison, MI 48423
Rob Moen, Agent, Grand Blanc, MI
Mon Apr 30, 2012
sounds like a good plan. please contact me on my personal email to arrange a time to talk about this home and any others that you might be interested in. I am looking forward to helping you make your next move.

Rob Moen
rob@robmoen.com
Shelly Masica, Agent, Grand Blanc, MI
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Hello!

Yes this home is still available for sale. If you would like to see this home and/or others in the area, let me know and I will arrange the showings. If you are not already working with another agent I would be happy to enter a search for you into our multiple listing service and provide you with other homes that may be of interest to you.

I can be reached by phone at 810.569.7907 ... or by email at Shelly@ShellySOLDit.com

Thank you for your interest, I hope to hear from you soon! :)

Shelly Masica
Rob Moen, Agent, Grand Blanc, MI
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Yes this property is still available. Contact me at 810-691-0019 or rob@robmoen.com to schedule a private shwoing.

Rob Moen
Associate Broker
American Associates, Inc
2012 WCR Flint President Elect
http://www.robmoen.com
810-691-0019