cfoss2010, Home Buyer in Thonotosassa, FL

Is this house still available?

Asked by cfoss2010, Thonotosassa, FL Fri Jan 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3076868342--McIntosh-Rd-Th…

Answers

3
Antonio Vega…, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Fri Jan 18, 2013
Realty Trac strikes again:
Look at the posting for that home again and find the logo for Realty Trac (black and red). Most times when you see that logo on any listing it means the price you see is NOT a sale price, and the home is probably not for sale as of yet. It is just a posting of what the Bank/Lender had to pay the courts to document regaining custody of the home when they foreclosed on it (transfer value); and/or an announcement that the foreclosure process has just begun (Lis Pendens). Next that Bank/Lender will take several months to put the property on the market at "Market Value for the specific community" and it will be listed/advertised as a Foreclosure or an REO. Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "thumbs up" above.

Tony Vega
La Rosa Realty
Diane Swains…, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Fri Jan 18, 2013
Yes, it is still available.
Tracy Hoyt, Agent, Valrico, FL
Fri Jan 18, 2013
CFoss,

This property is not currently for sale. The only two properties for sale on McIntosh Rd range from $120-$150k.

Are you working with a Realtor? I would be happy to send you listings that fit your budget and your desired area. Please review my profile on Trulia or send me a message at THoyt@prutropical.com

Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty